Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MSU Goodies

Hal is in Starkville at State for a few days doing on campus interviews with college seniors for Cooper. He left this morning and comes back on Friday. He was happy to eat lunch at his favorite Starkville restaurant, Little Dooey's. He called me this afternoon from the bookstore....I am taking bets on how many MSU items he comes home with. You know how he loves his MSU paraphernalia. :)

I have been busy this week trying to get a few more of my 1 John lessons done. This morning I went to BSF and then had lunch with a friend. I am so thankful for the time I have to study and serve. I was initially worried about having too much time on my hands, but that hasn't been a problem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey where can i get that shirt that was modeled in your slide show that says, "Pale is the new tan"? I need that!

Rubies and Rewards said...

LOL! A good friend got that shirt for me. In that picture we were all at the beach...I thought it was appropriate to remind them I was secure in my paleness. :)