Friday, October 05, 2007

Bloggiversary




Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of our blog! A friend of mine from here called it her Bloggiversary, so I am stealing it. :) Last October, Sarah L was here to visit me and she suggested I start blogging. I am so thankful she had this suggestion! It has been a huge blessing to me over the past year, and has even encouraged me to try to do a little freelance writing. It has also helped to keep me in contact with many of you. So, thanks Sarah, and I hope all of you enjoy it as well! The picture to the left was taken when Sarah came to visit this past August. It is on the 49th floor of the building Hal works at. She has been to see me twice since we moved and I am running out of exciting things to show her here in Houston, but who knows where we will be the next time she comes to visit. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Love the slide show! Even the pictures of you and Sarah at the house in April! This is fun for me to be able to share with you!

Anonymous said...

happy bloggiversary!!!