Monday, October 15, 2007

China

Friends and Family- Hal and I have a favor to ask you. He will be leaving for China tomorrow morning. He will be gone October 16th-25th. He will then be home for a week and leave again for England on November 4th. We have a couple of prayer requests if you wouldn't mind bringing these before the Father for us.
  • Pray for travel safety for Hal. On the China trip he will be in a couple of different cities. Please pray for safety on each leg of the journey as well as wisdom on how to get to each place.
  • Pray for good health for Hal. The last time he had this many trips back to back his body didn't respond well.
  • Pray that he could be a light in a dark world and be able to share his faith while in China.
  • Pray for a calm heart for me. Pray that I would trust the Lord with Hal's safety.
  • Pray for travel safety for my mom and Aunt Kathy as they travel down here to see me Thursday-Monday

Thank you so much! We are so blessed to have your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that with the new job there is a greater chance of a Humble trip for me and the amazing P! Maybe even Will, too.

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely be praying for you and Hal!

Thanks for inviting me to your totally rad Southern Living partay!! It was super fun. Be thinking about what book you want to read for our book club!!!