Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weary Travelers


We made it to London by 10:00 in the morning which was 4:00 am our time. We spent Sunday afternoon in London. We took several hours to walk around the Camden Lock market....what an interesting place! You could find a little bit of everything there. I have never been anywhere I can even compare it to. Then we took the tube back to the area where Parliament, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey are located. The picture to the left is near Westminster Abbey toward the end of the day. We were both worn out! We took a train out of Kings Cross station for Peterborough around 4:00 in the afternoon. We were in our hotel room by 5:30. Yesterday morning we caught up on sleep and Hal's class started yesterday afternoon. Yesterday evening I experienced my first drive on a British roadway. For those who think I drive like a nut, I have nothing on these people. I was in the back seat and I an not quite sure how I manged to keep from getting sick! The corners were sharp and fast! A few more pictures from London are below. Enjoy...or as they say here...Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love London! I forgot you were there. I can't believe you took time out to check on me! Have fun and be careful!

Mom Parnell said...

What did you buy me in Camden Lock?

Anonymous said...

Your last pic is quite artsy...I am impressed! See you Sun! KStroh