Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rocks, Paint, and Almost 30 Weeks

A few of our recent activities....

We have this area in our backyard that used to be a rock garden or something, so I went out there and scooped up rocks and dirt and brought them inside. I put a big towel down in the kitchen floor. Of course he loved playing in the rocks! I had picked up some small balls in the Target $1 section and we worked on finding the different colored balls. Surprisingly, I didn't end up with rocks all over my floor.


The bucket ended up on our head. :)

After playing in the dirt and rocks, we painted in the bathtub! I took our Crayola washable paints and put them in a muffin tin and let him paint away. It was really easy to clean up and he loved it. We will have to try it again!
30 Weeks with Drew
29 Weeks with Brooks

I love this picture of my big boy that I took today. I will remember this picture as the end to a great morning! We have had some frustrating days lately, but this morning he was great as we ran several shopping errands. When we got home we took a quick walk and of course we had to take our red balloon.

No comments: