Friday, January 21, 2011

Loving our Letters!

Since Christmas, Drew has learned all his letters and his numbers to 10. He points out letters and numbers everywhere we go. He amazes us on the computer. He has played games on the computer for awhile but the past week he decided he could use the mouse by himself and didn't need momma! This Cookie Monster game is his current favorite. He cracks me up moving that little finger and double clicking.


**Disclaimer** This post is totally for the grandparents! I am SO not bragging. I often struggle with comparing Drew with other kids around his age as far as what they can say. To the point that I had to quit reading a few blogs that I loved. Crazy, but true!

Last weekend, my friend Stacey and I went to a fabric store and I picked up fabric for Brooks' bedding. Mom is going to help me make a bedskirt and pillow and add fabric to a pair of curtains I already have. I picked up a chocolate brown minky bumper to use because I wasn't up to the challenge of making the bumper! I can't wait to share it with you when we get it done!

4 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

And the NWA Grandparents are so glad to see this!!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Drew!! We would love to have a play day with you!!! Hug Mom and Dad for us!! Love, Aunt K, Uncle Steve, Ky and D

Alisha said...

So cute! I'm so impressed that he knows his letters! (Maybe we're just behind - ha!) I'm guessing/hoping we're not one of the blogs you had to stop reading? :)

the strykers said...

go drew!
i know what you mean about reading blogs and comparing. since wyatt is delayed, it's hard not to read about others without reminding myself that wyatt is behind.... however, i have learned to appreciate all the things he does do.
drew seems to be a smart cookie. he'll also be a great brother.:)