Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Friday


1) I used to love doing Random Friday posts, but just stopped taking the time.
2) This picture is from Christmas Eve. I gave him an Oreo Ball and it resulted in a mess for me to clean up. :)
3) I am in my 20th week of pregnancy with Brooks. We have another ultrasound next Thursday. Brooks wouldn't cooperate at the ultrasound we had at 17 weeks so they are doing another one so they can get a better look at his heart. I have been feeling better lately. My energy seems to be back. My tummy is rapidly expanding! I am bigger at 20 weeks with Brooks than I was with Drew. We have started putting a few things together for his room. I keep telling Hal that May is going to come fast!
4) Hal has been home with us for a few days this week, but not quite how I would have liked for him to be home! He has had strep throat. We are praying that Drew and I don't come down with it. Wednesday was the first day of work he has missed for being sick in 11 years. This is the first time I have really ever seen him sick and boy is he sick!
5) Hal and I were just talking about how much Drew has changed in the last few weeks. He has started talking a lot more lately. He also knows all of his letters and can count to 10. We will be going through a store or driving down the road and he will yell out the numbers or letters that he sees.

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks for this update! He looks like he really likes chocolate...just like Grammy. Hope Hal is better real soon!!