Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What has Drew been up to?

What have I been up to lately?

Clapping, eating waffles and grilled cheese, standing on my own for a few seconds, walking behind my walker, going for walks in my  blue car, laughing, imitating sounds mom and dad make, outgrowing my clothes, eating snacks out of my snack trap, helping mom fold laundry or maybe unfold laundry, playing in my friend Mia's tunnel, crawling under the table, playing chase with Daddy, and most of all I like to make my mom and dad laugh.









2 comments:

Kim Stroh said...

TOO, TOO cute! I miss that little guy! I think he and the boys could really cause some damamge now!!!

Mom Parnell said...

I agree with Kim.... cute and very much a little boy!! So many interesting stories will be told about this little man...