Thursday, October 01, 2009

Morning Trip to the Park

Today we had a nice break in the Florida heat, so Drew and I went on a morning adventure.  After his nap, I put him in the stroller and I ran to a park in our neighborhood.  We played for a little bit and then I ran home.  The park has astro turf/fake grass/whatever you want to call it and little man wasn't to sure what to think about it!  I am looking forward to many more cooler days spent at the park!


Yes, Grammy...he is crawling up the slide.
What is this stuff, mom?


Ready for the trip home!

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Can't wait until MawMaw, PawPaw, Grampy and I can take him to the park and really teach him stuff!!!

susanna said...

So precious! He'd better get used to that turf if he's gonna play ball like his daddy someday! :)

ayejessicayo said...

Oh man, he's starting to dress like Uncle Hal too!! haha, this is getting me so excited to see him!! Keep the pictures comin so I don't feel so left out :]