Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Big Race and Big Boy!

The Susan G Komen 5K in St Pete was last Saturday.  It has been my goal since the beginning of August.  I am excited to say I was able to run the race!  The last few weeks I haven't been as consistent in my running because of pesky allergies, but I was proud to be able to finish and finish well.  My friend, Lisa, was a great encouragement!  I am looking forward to another race in October or November!



Look at this big boy!  We turned his car seat around this weekend.  I know it is a little early, but infant carrier was getting a little snug and it is still 90 degrees around here, so facing forward keeps him cooler!



3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Proud of what these pictures mean for both of you... You reached a goal and he is growing up (and is cooler) :)

the strykers said...

contrats on the race! terrific cause and you should be so proud.

Anonymous said...

So Proud of you Lindsay! I want to be like you when I grow up:o)

Love you,
Samantha