Thursday, September 03, 2009

A lot to Say


Don't you wonder what in the world he is trying to tell us?  I think he is wanting to tell everyone how yummy the dinner his momma made him was!  I am not sure what he had to eat for this particular meal, but you can see there isn't much left on his plate!

Running Update
I am in week 9 of running.  I can't believe I have made it this far!  Last week I only got one good run in due to an allergy attack, but even though they are bugging me this week as well, I am pushing through!  My first 5K is the first weekend in October and it is coming up on me fast.

3 comments:

Paw Paw said...

He is saying that he wants grits and turnip greens!!!

Alisha said...

How cute! It's funny how he sounds just like my little girl! :) Have you been able to feed him chicken yet? Everytime Emmy eats chicken it seems to sit in her mouth and it takes FOREVER for her to ever swallow it. Just wondering if this is normal...
Hope you guys are doing well! Congrats on the running!

Mom Parnell said...

Love the little guy! Grandpa says he is singing! I am just so grateful for modern technology and being able to stay up with the little man. Keep up the running...