Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures....A month late

















Here are a few pictures from Christmas in Fayetteville....sorry they are a month late. Mom, Dad, Hal, and I went to Tim's before Christmas. We then took a walk around the Fayetteville Square. For those of you not from Fayetteville, each year they decorate the old Town square with thousands of white lights. It is beautiful and one of my favorite Holiday memories. Except for this year, I wasn't quite used to the cold! After a quick walk and a quick picture, I was read to head for the car. We also got to spend a lot of time with my family including my nieces. They really warmed up to their Uncle Hal.
Today we found out that Hal will be starting in Sarasota, FL on March 16th. We are glad to have a few more guaranteed weeks here in Houston. He will be doing quite a bit of travel during this transition time as well, but fortunately I will be with him quite a few of those times. Please join us in praying that we can get our house on the market quickly and that it will sell! More updates to come!

No comments: