Monday, February 04, 2008

Things I Love

I love....
  • My husband....he is amazing.

  • Getting to travel with my husband when he is away working.

  • Peanut M&M's

  • My new glasses. :)

  • HAFBC Student Ministry

  • UNO

  • text messaging

  • the opportunity to study and write cirriculum for our student ministry

  • honest friends- who aren't afraid to share their heart with you(You know who you are)

  • Pappasito's Beef Fajitas. Yum!

  • Hot tea every morning

  • Guitar Hero

  • Worship- Kenny and Susanna, the Ramsey's are going to miss you!

  • You...for reading my crazy thoughts on this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What.....no brother-in-law???????

Rubies and Rewards said...

Well...you were on the list until I saw the pink boa picture. Then Guitar Hero replaced you.

Mom Parnell said...

When do we get to see a picture of you in the new glasses? I assume that is the kind of glasses you mean?