Friday, September 24, 2010

A Whole Lotta Drew...

We have had a busy past week or so. It seems like I have a lot to pack into one post. :) I have gone back to work part time for The Bank of Fayetteville. So Drew and I spent last week in Fayetteville. I worked at the bank and Drew spent some quality time with Grampy and Grammy. We will see how I can handle working from home with an almost 2 yr old!


If you have eaten a meal with Drew, then you can hear him saying, "mmmmm."


He had a big time playing in the yard yesterday afternoon. We were out there almost two hours!


Tired after a couple of hours of playing hard. :)

Drew was happy to see his daddy last night! After dinner, he drank his milk while watching football with his daddy. It reminded me of a picture when he was much smaller.
September '10
January '09

2 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

LOVE the picture on the slide! And must say Da sure has a serious look on his face. Was game not going well? Have a fun weekend and GO STATE!

Alisha said...

Sounds like life is busy. Such a precious boy!