Monday, July 26, 2010

What a Wedding!

We got home late last night after a wonderful wedding weekend for my friend Sarah (more on that later). Hal took Drew and I to Fayetteville on July 9th so that Hal and I could go to a wedding shower for Sarah and Jay. Drew and I stayed and Hal came home. He joined us again in Fayetteville on the 22nd. It seemed like we were apart FOREVER and he was sure missing his little man. It was precious to see Drew with him. He had really missed his "Da!" Our time in Fayetteville always seems like it goes so fast and we never get to do all we want to do. Little man's days were filled by seeing family, playing outside, and eating tomatoes from Grampy's garden!
Loving his new car

Working on a popsicle.

I didn't take that great of pictures from the weekend. I wish I had carried my camera around more! Friday we had the bridesmaid luncheon and rehearsal dinner and the wedding was on Saturday. It was beautiful and Sarah was gorgeous.
A pic of Sarah and I before we got dressed.
Sarah and Jay leaving the church under the traditional sword arch.

I didn't manage to get a pic of Hal and I until the very end of the day. I am as tired as I look. :)

No comments: