Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Father's Day...A Month Late

We left for Fayetteville the afternoon of Father's Day and I never had a chance to share about what a great day we had! My mom and dad were here for the weekend. We went to church that morning and than Hal's family joined us for a Father's Day lunch. It was such a great afternoon and yet another reminder of why we wanted to be closer to family. It was so much fun to have them all in our house!

Hal got MS State Tervis tumblers for Father's Day and I added a few Arkansas ones just to balance out our collection.


I forgot to take a picture of them until late in the day. Little man was sooo tired and would rather watch TV than take a picture. :)

Drew (before his haircut...look at those curls) and his cousins Jessica and Madison.
Ed, Drew, Robbie, and Randy
Poor Shannon had to read the Elmo book

I guess lunch and chasing Drew made Jess tired. :) Ha!

No comments: