Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Our patio

I like lots of things about our new house, but I think that my favorite thing is our patio. Our house backs up to a nature preserve so there will never be houses behind us. It seems like there is always a good breeze out there so you can often find me out there in the morning with my journal and my Bible. In the evening, we love to eat dinner out there. Last night, we watched the lightning of a storm as it approached. View of the patio
Another patio view Flowers mom helped me plant
The preserve view from my table on the patio
Our table and chairs......notice our mascot to the right. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could come sit on your patio with you!! :) miss you friend!

Mom Parnell said...

Looking forward to sharing time with you on that patio!