Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lots of Boxes

I think the boxes are growing....it feels like I am making progress and then I look around and see that I have a long way to go! I think I underestimated how tired you can get in your first trimester. I thought that I would have them all unpacked after a week or so...of course I was basing this on how quickly I unpacked the boxes in Houston, but after almost 10 days, there is still plenty to do. I work for a while and then decide it is time to rest. Another hold up has been waiting on the painters. They have down the house in stages and hopefully they will finish it up soon.

I was glad to have Sarah L here with me last week. She helped me unpack. It was fun to show her some of the fun and beautiful things we have found here in Sarasota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably added a few things to your life that filled a few more boxes than you had delivered to Houston!! I love the baby ramsey monitor you added!! I meant to send you a Mother's Day card . . . but, didn't get it done . . . . so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY today!! Love ya, A. Kathy