Thursday, August 11, 2011

3 Months

I think they are starting to look so different! Brooks definitely has a few more rolls!





































This little man is beyond sweet! Unless he is hungry or sleepy he is pretty much a happy guy. One night this week he slept from 7-5 and then from 5:30-8:00! Momma is enjoying the rest. :)


Big Brother starting working on potty training this week! I honestly started on a whim and he has really done pretty well. Having mom and dad here to help me has been great. We have had a few accidents but I am really proud of well he is doing. I put books and puzzles in the bathroom and they keep us entertained while we are "trying."























Drew helped give little brother a bath this week! He is doing better at helping mom!

5 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

So glad we have been here this week. We have had lots of fun with both boys.

Alisha said...

They do look quite different! Both precious and super cute though! Way to go Drew with potty training!

Anonymous said...

Drew-Drew is pretty cool in his Run DMC shirt! :)

Rubies and Rewards said...

Alisha- He has REALLY surprised me! There is no going back now!

Christi- That is his daddy's favorite shirt. :)

Kathy said...

Oh how I wish I were there! Both of them are growing so much!