Saturday, June 11, 2011

One Month Old

One month...can't believe it. It has been crazy month, but not necessarily because of Brooks. I have had quite the recovery this time around, but I am not going to blog about it or I may not have another one! Ha! No...I will save that for another post. It has been a challenging month, but God has been gracious to us in so many ways. Anyway, back to the boys.

Can you guess who is who???




Brooks and Drew



Not the best quality picture, but this represents our daily life. Brooks hanging out on the floor while Mommy and Drew play trains.

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks for the update! I knew you would find some time :) Love you and look forward to seeing you soon!

Somewhere Over The Rainbow said...

They are so cute. They look a lot alike!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! I know it's hard to find time to do - BIG Thanks!! Aunt K