Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tour of the South

It is harder and harder to get a picture of little man these days. Not only is he never still, but he always wants the camera! This is about as good as I have been able to do this week.

My mom is here this week and we are loving having the extra help. Drew and I fly to Arkansas with her on Sunday to begin the Ramsey family tour of the South! Hal will join us in Arkansas on the 19th. My parents will then drive us to Mississippi on the 22nd. We will spend Christmas in Laurel and drive home to Florida later that weekend. We may be crazy to do this with a 1 year old, but we are looking forward to spending time with both our families this Christmas.

Randy has done well the first few days of his chemo. Today he gets a treatment the doctor has warned will be tough. Please pray for strength for him today

1 comment:

Queen B said...

Your mom and dad will be at Nan amd Randy's with you? That is just awesome.I know it will be a Happy Christmas. I will miss you all!