Friday, June 20, 2008

Sonic

If someone wanted to make a few bucks, I think they should look into putting 15 Sonic franchises in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. After living in the land of Sonics a.k.a. Fayetteville, AR or Humble, TX, I am dying of thirst in Sarasota! My car said it was 99 degrees today while I was out and about.....and all I needed was a Large Diet Limeade from Sonic, but Sonics are few and far between around here so I had to settle for a bottle of water when I got home. Okay...I am done throwing a fit. All of you Fayetteville and Humble people think of me when you are enjoying your Sonic drinks. :)

4 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Funny you should say this because I told your dad the other day that if he wanted to move to Florida that he could open a Sonic in Lakewood Ranch!!

On top of few Sonics, your Chick-fil-a has dropped caffeine diet coke..... Two reasons you need to move back to NWA!!

Anonymous said...

i promise not to call you while i'm at sonic, as is my usual practice. i feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Good chatting with you the other day!! I can't wait to find out what Baby R is :)

Kristy B.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that when I lived in Charlotte - there was NO sonic either! And I was known to drive all the way to South Carolina in order to get a Vanilla diet Coke! I feel your pain!