Thursday, April 17, 2008

Big News

Hal and I are so excited to share that we are expecting! I am about 7 weeks along which means we can expect Baby Ramsey in early December. I have been feeling pretty good this week after a rough week of nausea last week. We decided that we like to just do things all at once....we get married and move and now we are moving and having a baby! :) At least we have a little more time to prepare for baby, unlike our 6 week engagement.

We sold our house in Texas!! I am headed there tomorrow to help with a shower for my friend, Kim, who is having twin boys. Then the movers come on Monday and Tuesday of next week. I then fly back here on Wednesday. We hope to close on our new house sometime next week. We are anxious to get in the house and get out of this apartment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I believe that it is a girl. Or a boy. I believe it's one or the other :)

Anonymous said...

I just want to tell you again how happy I am for you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you, I have read your blog a few times, I am going to save it to my favorites.
I know this sounds crazy but enjoy the sick feeling of pregnancy and ever other moment of it. It is one of those things you "wish" away and then miss it when it is gone and you realize it is over.
The house in Florida is beautiful.
Cant wait to read more news about the baby!!
Jennifer (Tempelmeyer) Gladden