Monday, December 03, 2007

Grateful

Okay...so I am a little behind on my Thanksgiving post, but I guess better late than never. We were in Mississippi for Thanksgiving and had a great time with Hal's parent's and his brother's family.

Here a few of the many things I am grateful for this year:


  • My relationship with God. The Lord has been so gracious to be this year. it has been a great year of learning more about who He is and what He wants to do with my life.

  • My Husband. He is simply amazing. Last Friday I went downtown to meet him for lunch, as we were sitting on the balcony outside talking I thought about how blessed I am to have a Godly husband. I could name a 100 things here, but the thing that comes to mind first is how he is supportive and excited about our choice for me to be a stay at home wife.

  • My parent's health: After a few scares this year, I am so grateful that they are both in pretty good health.

  • My friends: God continually blesses me with wonderful people in my life who encourage me in some many ways.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: