Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hawaiian Sunday




Aloha! No...unfortunately Hal and I didn't just get back from Hawaii, but we did have Hawaiian Sunday at church today! :) Today was the kick off for the student ministry at church. We are really enjoying working with the students. I am having a blast writing the study on 1 John and Hal is looking forward to co-leading a 10th grade guys small group. We are also excited about getting plugged in with a group of friends including Nate and Kim and Stuart and Terra. Kim is with me on the left. There are more pictures of Hawaiian Sunday at the bottom of the page! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks for the picture of you and Kim! Also like the one of the guys... You all have my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

do i recognize that skirt?? :)
sarah l

Rubies and Rewards said...

You do recognize that skirt. :) I thought it fit the theme.